Pet Food Manufacturing Process Flow Chart
Mixer → Conveyor → Extruder → Hoist → Dryer → Cooler → Vibrating Screen → Hoist → Fuel Injection Machine → Automatic Packaging Machine
A Guide to Pet Food Processing: How It's Done
What is the difference between Cold pressed dog food machine and dog food processing plant equipment?
The Cold pressed dog food machine adopts the most advanced extrusion technology globally to produce pet food with rich nutrition and good palatability, which is very suitable for pets. However, pet food produced by traditional equipment cannot guarantee nutrition and taste.
Traditional dog food processing plant line is low in efficiency and complex in operation, requiring more manual production.
Cold pressed dog food machine can realize fully automated production, which has high production efficiency and simple operation. Efficient production methods can also be used. Ensure the stable quality of pet food is produced.
The pet food production line uses food-grade stainless steel materials and internationally renowned brand accessories. It also has an automatic lubrication system and an automatic cleaning system. It is very wear-resistant and has a long use time. It can be used for almost a lifetime.
The Cold pressed dog food equipment is not easily damaged, and the maintenance cost is cheap. The equipment no needs to be replaced frequently.
The advantages of pet food production lines are very significant. Since the use of this equipment has brought a lot of convenience to our production and processing, and our technical level has been further improved.
1. What is the material of the dog food production line ?
The Dog Food Pellet Making Machine is made of food-grade stainless steel. The food-grade stainless steel and conveyor belts selected by our technicians are all food-grade materials. Our accessories are also well-known domestic brands.
2. Advantages of Pet Food & Treats Production Lines :
1. Made of 304 stainless steel, durable, not easy to wear and damage.
2. Adopting a fully automated production method, the production efficiency is very high, and the output is larger.
3. Using a PLC control system, easy to operate, workers can get started after simple training.
4. It can automatically adjust the temperature, moisture, and other process parameters, and the usage method is very flexible, suitable for processing and producing various raw materials.
5. The dog food produced has a unique taste, novel appearance, rich nutrition, and excellent palatability.
The advantages of the dog food production line are very prominent. It has more obvious benefits than traditional equipment. The dog food production line mainly goes through the production processes of raw material mixing, screw conveying, extrusion, air conveying, drying, air conveying, seasoning, cooling, and packaging.
3. The basic composition of the Dog treat manufacturing equipment :
1. Mixer: Mix the used corn flour, wheat flour, soybean meal, rice bran, wheat bran, fish meal, bone meal, and other raw materials evenly.
2. Screw conveyor: the raw materials are conveyed to the twin-screw extruder in the form of conveying at various angles.
3. Twin-screw extruder: Extrude and expand the raw materials, change the production process, change the mold, and process and produce various shapes of dog food, such as round, heart-shaped, and bone-shaped.
4. Air conveyor: transport the prepared dog food to the dryer.
5. Dryer: High-temperature drying quickly removes excess water and prolongs the shelf life of dog food.
6. Air conveyor: convey the dried dog food to the seasoning line.
7. Seasoning line: modulate dog food into different flavors, such as chicken flavor, beef flavor, etc., to make the palatability of dog food better.
8. Cooling line: Quickly cool dog food to prevent it from being damp and soft when packaged at high temperatures.
9. Packing machine: packing dog food.
4. Features of Dog treat manufacturing equipment:
1. Stable operation and advanced technology can meet the production needs of different customers in the current market.
2. The design is reasonable, the performance is superior, the produced feed has good taste, rich nutrition, and can meet the needs of animals.
3. The raw material, temperature, moisture, and other process parameters of the feed production equipment are adjustable, which is very convenient to use.
4. The manufacturing process of feed pellets, from the crushing of raw materials to the packaging of finished products, is completed at one time with a high degree of automation.
5. The performance of the whole machine and product quality have reached the world's advanced level, with high efficiency, low consumption, and convenient operation and maintenance characteristics.
5. Working principle of dog food processing plant line machine :
The main shaft and the flat mold drive the pressure roller to rotate under the action of friction. The temperature between the pressure roller and the template will increase. The high temperature then matures the starch and denatures and solidifies the protein. Finally, the raw material is discharged from the die hole, and the particles can be ejected from the machine through the throwing plate. The length of the particles can be controlled according to the angle of the cutter.
6. Reasons for the popularity of dog food
With the increase in the number of pet owners, the pet food industry has also become hotter. Pet snacks, pet nutrition, dog food, and cat food have become the most profitable products in the pet industry. Today, the pet food industry is very competitive. In addition, dog food has a long shelf life and is easy to store. Most dog food is dry and suitable for dogs.
8. How important is dog food?
Dog food has a very positive effect on the health of the dog. Dog food on the market is mainly divided into two categories, one is commercial food, and the other is natural food. Commercial foods have added some additives and taste better, and dogs like to eat more. Natural food does not contain any additives, and the raw materials are also very healthy. However, its palatability is not as good as commercial food, but its nutrients are more easily digested and absorbed by dogs. It is very helpful to improve the dog's immunity.
9. What are the benefits of dog food for dogs?
Provide rich nutrition
Dog food on the market is produced with very professional formulas, which can provide dogs with trace elements such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, etc., and the ratio of these nutrients is reasonable. Provide the dog's daily needs. Long-term consumption can make the bones of the dog stronger, the hair shinier, and the body healthier, which is very beneficial to the growth of the dog.
Good for dog's dental health
Dogs need a lot of calcium to grow their teeth, especially puppies. If the calcium content in the dog food is not enough, then the dog's teeth will grow very slowly and even cause the dog's teeth to have problems. Most dog foods sold on the market are puffed dog foods, which taste very crispy. Dogs eat this kind of dog food to clean and strengthen their teeth. Studies have found that dogs eating dog food are entering. After middle and old age, the probability of dental problems such as calculus or tooth loss will be greatly reduced.
Shit is more stable
The nutrient content in dog food is rich and comprehensive, which can ensure that the dog's intestines are unobstructed. It will not cause diarrhea and other problems in the dog, and it can also prevent the dog's anal gland from inflammation.
Long-term feeding of dog food is not easy to cause anorexia
Due to the excessive petting of dogs, many owners often feed their dogs some beef, chicken, and other strong-tasting foods. Can cause anorexia, especially for dogs that have been fed this way since childhood, the probability of anorexia will increase greatly. It will cause the dog to be unable to absorb comprehensive nutrition, thus endangering the dog's health.
However, if you feed your dog food from a young age, the dog will get used to it and will not have anorexia. It can supplement the dog's comprehensive nutrition and better promote the dog's growth.
10. How to reduce the occurrence of dog food production line failures?
The first point is to do a good job of maintenance, regularly clean up the dust and add lubricating oil to the machines in the production line. The second point is to check whether the device is malfunctioning or there are hidden dangers on time. The third point is that if there is any problem, you must contact the technical staff to solve it in time, and you can't leave it alone. Otherwise, it will cause more significant failure.
11. How to clean the dog food production line
1. Before preparing for cleaning, check whether the power supply is cut off to ensure the personal safety of the cleaning personnel.
2. Pay attention to the details and the cleaning of the corners when cleaning. Thorough cleaning can ensure food safety.
3. Pay attention to avoid damaging the machine when cleaning to extend the service life of the dog food production line and ensure the safety of the device.
The above three points are the three safety issues that need to be paid attention to when cleaning the biscuit production line, namely personal safety, food safety, and machine safety. Only by starting with the details can we produce better products.
12. What is the price of the dog food production line ?
We receive more than 100 orders for dog food production line s every month. For this reason, we can purchase materials and produce dog food production equipment in large quantities. Then, we save production costs for our customers, so we have a very competitive market. The price of power.
We provide reasonable prices to support each customer to start a good business. You can research and discover that our prices are the best in the same market.
13. What if a novice can't operate the machine?
We will let our technicians teach you how to use it hand-in-hand. During the epidemic, we will also show you intuitively by recording videos with explanations and operating videos, as small as how each button is operated, as large as the whole. We will explain the functions and functions of each dog food production line in this article one by one from beginning to end.
14. Maintenance work of dog food production line
1. Troubleshooting: If the equipment fails, it must be solved immediately. The equipment must be shut down first to ensure the safety of the workers on the production line. Many small faults are caused by the accumulation of time, and all problems should be solved immediately.
2. Dust cleaning: As we all know, the Doritos production equipment in the factory has always been continuous work, so long-term use of the candy production equipment will definitely leave a lot of dust. If the dust is not cleaned up in time and continues to work, in addition to food safety, A particular impact will also affect the operation of the entire equipment. There are also significant problems with the heat dissipation of the motor. Dust blocks the heat dissipation holes and allows the motor to continue processing at high temperatures, which has a serious impact on the service life of the motor. It is critical to carry out necessary maintenance work. Remove all the dust on the outer layer of the device and let the engine. Even if the operating temperature is released, continuous processing will not affect the motor.
3. Accessories lubrication: The internal components of the equipment play an important role in the performance of the whole machine, but under continuous processing, the wear effect of the accessories is intensified, and necessary lubrication is needed. It can not only alleviate the degree of wear of the accessories but also play a particular protective role. , Extend the service life of the equipment.
15. Services of Shandong Loyal Industrial Co., Ltd.
We provide you with a suitable solution, which is useful and convenient.
We produce the products you need in the factory, and you can buy them without hesitation.
We provide you with factory design and processing line layout, as well as the design of water, electricity, gas, etc.
We have an experienced technical team that can meet the individual needs of customers and produces customized machines for you.
Consulting services before, during, and after-sale.
Project planning and design service of corn Doritos potato chip machine.
Debug the equipment until everything is normal.
Long-distance transportation of management equipment from the seller's factory to the buyer's designated location.
Train equipment maintenance and operation personnel.
New production technology and formula.
Provide a one-year complete warranty and lifetime maintenance service.
16. Why choose the dog food production line of Shangdong Loyal Industrial Co.,Ltd.
We are a professional food machinery manufacturer, and we have been producing dog food production line s for nearly 20 years.
In addition to dog food production equipment, we also produce fried food, pet feed, modified starch, and other production lines. Each of our production lines basically has a variety of molds, which can be adapted to the production of various foods. We are not satisfied with the status quo but constantly upgrade and innovate our products to adapt our production plans and designs to the needs of the changing times and keep up with the pace of progress. Never be satisfied with the pursuit of excellence!
The company took the lead in passing the ISO9000 quality system certification, and the products passed the CE certification.
The company has a strong technical force, rich experience in product manufacturing, and a group of professional R&D personnel. It is a technical and industrial manufacturer integrating design, production, and sales. With a high degree of professionalism, advanced design concepts, reliable product quality, and a perfect after-sales service system, the company has won the trust and praise of customers at home and abroad. The company will provide new and old customers with more practical and intelligent products with a "professional design attitude and meticulous manufacturing concept."
Thank you for your trust and support!