As a doritos making machine manufacturer in china.
loyal can handle technical advice on manufacturing processes, maintenance, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting of twin screw extruded corn doritos tortilla fried snacks puffed processing line.
The demand for Doritos continues to increase, and the market prospects are still good. If you want to develop a Doritos production business, please contact us, hoping to become your friendly partner.
1. What is the material of Doritos production line?
The entire production line is made of food-grade stainless steel. The food-grade stainless steel and conveyor belts selected by our technicians are all food-grade materials. Our accessories are also well-known domestic brands.
2. What are the components of the Doritos production line?
Mixing machine, twin screw machine, forming machine, cooling machine, fryer/baking machine, condiment production line. The packaging machine can be purchased or not. If you want to sell Doritos in bulk, you can skip the packaging machine.
3. What is the function of each machine in the Doritos production line?
1. Blender: Mix cornflour with water to prepare flour for Doritos.
2. Double screw machine: Compression and friction generate a lot of heat, and the rotating mold twists and rolls the flour before extrusion to form an irregular shape.
3. Setting machine: According to the mold, different shapes of Doritos are formed.
4. Cooler: used to cool and remove moisture
5. Fryer/baking machine: Reheat and continue to fry or bake evenly to obtain a crispy texture and taste.
6. Seasoning line: Add the required seasonings to make it have different flavors.
4. Reasons why Doritos is popular
The first is the intoxicating flavor. The red powder on Doritos contains a lot of salt and sugar-your brain favorite, plus disodium inosinate (MSG), disodium guanylate (Mushroom MSG), and other flavor enhancers Are the elements that make you eat delicious, not to mention the flavor that you will lick three times on any food such as garlic and cheese.
There are also some buttermilk solids, lactic acid, and citric acid substances in these powders. You may not be able to eat them, but they can induce a steady stream of saliva and make you think you want to eat it (actually, you are greedy).
And its characteristic of looking up a large slice, throwing it in your mouth, and chewing it twice, is also tempting your hand to reach for more corn flakes. Steven calls this feature "High Dynamic Contrast" (High Dynamic Contrast)
Swallowing a hard substance that can quickly dissolve can stimulate your brain while reducing calorie density, allowing you to eat more.
5. How to reduce the occurrence of Doritos production line failures?
The first point is to do an excellent job of maintenance, regularly clean up the dust and add lubricating oil to the machines in the production line. The second point is to check on time whether the machine is malfunctioning or there are hidden dangers. The third point is that if there is any problem, you must contact the technical staff to solve the problem in time, and you can't leave it alone. Otherwise, it will cause more significant failure.
6. Features of Doritos production line
1. This process can make any raw materials
2. Control the flow and temperature in the cylinder to make the particle size regular.
3. Easy to change the formula and the shape of new products
4. Temperature adjustment control of each module
5. Significantly reduce space requirements
6. Doritos with output ranging from 80 to 1000 kg/hour
7. What snacks can the Doritos production line do?
The Doritos potato chip processing machine can produce a variety of granular potato chip snack foods, such as screws, shells, potato chips, tortillas, etc. According to the unique needs of customers for final snack products, we can provide Different configuration lines. The most significant advantage of corn flakes is their lovely shape and crispy taste.
No matter how many puffed snacks with new shapes, new flavors, and new gimmicks appear on the market, they cannot replace Doritos' exclusive status. The wonderful thing about it is that it will not become everyone's favorite, but it is definitely an irreplaceable existence.
8. How to get a potato chip cutter from Doritos
The potato chip cutting system works together with the twin-screw extruder. Known from American technology, tortillas, and other potato chips are made from single-screw or twin-screw extruders. When the extruder extrudes the corn flakes, the cornflake cutter pulls and compresses the corn flakes. There is a large roller cutter on this system, and the cutter can cut many different shapes. Our system is more cost-effective than traditional corn tortilla flakes systems and allows complete control over the product's texture.
9. How to clean Doritos production line
1. Before preparing for cleaning, check whether the power supply is cut off to ensure the personal safety of the cleaning personnel.
2. Pay attention to the details and the cleaning of the corners when cleaning. Thorough cleaning can ensure food safety.
3. Pay attention to avoid damaging the machine when cleaning to extend the service life of the biscuit production line and ensure the safety of the machine.
The above three points are the three safety issues that need attention when cleaning the biscuit production line: personal safety, food safety, and machine safety. Only by starting with the details can we produce better products.
10. What is the price of the Doritos production line?
We receive orders for more than 80 Doritos production lines every month. For this reason, we can purchase materials and produce nutrition bar production lines in large quantities, and then we save production costs for our customers, so we have a very competitive market in market. The price of.
We provide good prices to support each customer to start a good business. You can research and discover that our prices are the best in the same market.
11. The origin of Doritos
Lidos is a snack brand under PepsiCo. "Doritos" was launched nationwide in 1966, the first tortilla chips launched in the United States. Doritos is sold in many countries and has various flavors worldwide. The country launched the cheese Doritos in 1967, which proved to be successful. Still, more market research shows that many consumers think that the southwest and west outside the potato chips are too flat and not spicy enough to be regarded as a Mexican snack. Filoli developed Taco Vedoritos and was introduced to the country in 1968, which was a huge success. Four years later, the nationwide distribution of Nacho cheese-flavored Doritos was also the start of the hit. It was a short run in the late 1970s. Yogurt and onion-flavored potato chips were discontinued in the early 1980s. Cool Ranch/Cool Primitive (called a time cooler ranch) was released in 1986.
12. Shandong Loyal Industrial Co.,Ltd. 's service for Doritos production line
First of all, we are factory direct sales, our machines are all ex-factory prices, and secondly, all of our machines are made of food-grade stainless steel, which meets food safety standards. The final price-performance ratio is what we have been pursuing. We can also provide you with the layout of the production line according to your requirements. Our operation manual will also be provided to you at the time of delivery, and our technical staff can provide you with professional advice on marketing, materials, packaging, etc. We will assist you in debugging the equipment for free until the equipment can operate normally. Our sales staff can also help you solve any technical problems 24 hours a day.
We provide you with a suitable solution, which is useful and convenient.
We produce the products you need in the factory, and you can buy them without hesitation.
We provide you with factory design and processing line layout, as well as the design of water, electricity, gas, etc.
We have an experienced technical team that can meet the individual needs of customers and produces customized machines for you.
Consulting services before, during, and after-sale.
Project planning and design service of corn Doritos potato chip machine.
Debug the equipment until everything is normal.
Long-distance transportation of management equipment from the seller's factory to the buyer's designated location.
Train equipment maintenance and operation personnel.
New production technology and formula.
Provide a 1-year complete warranty and lifetime maintenance service.
13. Machine material of Doritos production line
All machines are made of food-grade stainless steel, and the conveyor elevator is also made of food-grade PVC. The entire production line is made of safe and harmless materials carefully selected by our technical purchasers. The internal accessories are all well-known domestic brands with high quality.
14. What if a novice can't operate the machine?
We will let our technicians teach you how to use it hand-in-hand. During the epidemic, we will also intuitively show you how to operate each button through recording videos and videos with explanations and operations. The functions and functions of each Doritos production line in this article will be explained to you one by one from beginning to end.
15. How much is the Doritos production line
The Doritos production line is an automatic production line controlled by PLC, which can produce popcorn of different sizes and different flavors. The price of the Doritos production line varies according to an additional output. The small-volume Doritos production line is about 10,000 US dollars, and the large-volume popcorn machine is about 100,000 US dollars.
16. Which heating methods can be selected for the Doritos production line?
The Doritos production line has four heating methods for you to choose from electricity, gas, steam, and diesel. You can choose the heating method according to the actual local conditions. Most of them will select electric heating because electric heating is relatively simple and the price is lower than the other three heating methods; however if we do not recommend electric heating in areas with insufficient electricity, because if we choose electric heating, the machine may not function properly due to inadequate electricity. To work, if you have to choose electric heating, you must be equipped with a generator with enough electric energy. There are many choices of steam and gas, and diesel heating is rarely chosen.
17. How to prevent frequent failure of Doritos production line
Cleaning and maintenance:
For the long-term use of soft candy machinery, if the remaining food scraps are not cleaned up in time, it will cause a food safety impact and have a particular impact on the equipment. In all large-scale factories, equipment cleaning and maintenance are a must. Cleaning food equipment in time will reduce failure problems, extend the service life of production line equipment, and bring you higher benefits.
Of course, some incorrect operations will have a serious impact on the equipment or bury a serious safety accident risk. Frequent cleaning to reduce failures is, of course, important, but the necessary training must be carried out for the staff to make them familiar with the equipment operation to make correct operations and reduce the occurrence of failures.
18. Maintenance work of Doritos production line
1. Troubleshooting: If the equipment fails, it must be solved immediately. The equipment must be shut down first to ensure the safety of the workers on the production line. In fact, many small faults are caused by the accumulation of time, and all problems should be solved immediately.
2. Dust cleaning: As we all know, the candy production equipment in the factory has always been continuous work, so the Doritos production equipment used for a long time will definitely leave a lot of dust. If the dust is not cleaned up in time and continues to work, it will not only have a particular impact on food safety. , It will also affect the operation of the entire equipment. There are also significant problems with the heat dissipation of the motor. Dust blocks the heat dissipation holes and allows the engine to continue processing at high temperatures, which has a serious impact on the service life of the motor. It is critical to carry out necessary maintenance work. Remove all the dust on the outer layer of the device and let the motor. Even if the operating temperature is released, continuous processing will not affect the engine.
3. Accessories lubrication: The internal components of the equipment play an important role in the performance of the whole machine, but under continuous processing, the wear effect of the accessories is intensified, and necessary lubrication is needed. It can alleviate the degree of wear of the accessories and play a certain protective role. , Extend the service life of the equipment.
19. What are the limitations of the Doritos production line?
The first point is that you may not understand how to start the production of Doritos when you are just engaged in the production of Doritos.
The second point is that the financial issue is also a problem to be considered. Our customers also have loans to purchase equipment. We generally pay a deposit for the production of the machine first and then collect the final payment for your shipment after the machine is completed.
The third point is that we do not include transportation costs. If you need to book your own ship, you must contact us in advance to confirm the relevant ship receiving address and time.
20. Why choose Shangdong Loyal Industrial Co.,Ltd. Doritos production line
We are a professional food machinery manufacturer. We have been manufacturing Doritos production lines for nearly 20 years.
Choosing our Doritos production line, we not only provide you with high-quality machines but also provide you with installation and commissioning as well as our secret formula and related production processes. We will also solve the problem of the layout of the workshop for you. We have our professional team and can tailor a reasonable solution for you.
In addition to the Doritos snack processing line, we also produce production lines for fried food, pet feed, modified starch, etc. Each of our product lines has a variety of molds, which can be adapted to produce various foods. We are not satisfied with the status quo but constantly upgrade and innovate our products to adapt our production plans and designs to the changing needs of the times and keep up with the pace of progress. Never be satisfied. Pursue excellence!