What Are The Precautions For The Use Of Dog Food Extruder?
As the types of pets continue to increase, the market's requirements and demands for pet food have also continued to increase. According to the needs of this market, the company has researched and developed a variety of pet food making production lines. Depending on the output, the dog food production line also has multiple configurations.
The automatic pet feed production line uses meat meal, fish meal, bone meal, corn meal, soybean meal, etc. as the main raw materials. By adjusting process parameters such as raw materials, temperature and moisture. Produce foods with novel shapes, unique tastes, rich nutrition and delicate tissues. And suitable for the tastes of different pets. This industrial pet food manufacturing plant is widely used in the production of pet food for dogs, cats, foxes, birds, etc. It is an ideal choice for large, medium and small manufacturers.
The following Shandong Loyal will explain to you the precautions for daily use of dog food puffing machinery and equipment:
1. When the pellet machine is working, do not reach into the feeding port with your hands. If necessary, you can use wooden sticks to help feed.
2. Before turning on the pet food extruder machine, add less material before turning on the machine. When shutting down, leave a small amount of feed in the machine to prevent the press roller of the automatic animal feed making machine from contacting with the template and running idly.
3. If the pet food processing equipment is stuck in operation, stop it immediately, press the pressure roller until the bolt is loose, and then restart the machine.
4. After using the machine for a certain period of time or pressing out a certain amount of pellets, if the pellets produced are broken or not solid, turn the top of the mill pan to the bottom and add 2%-4% water to the mixed feed.
5. The pellet machine should work at low load for about 40 hours during the second use, and then replace the gear oil in the gearbox. After 100 hours of regular replacement, all bearings should be regularly filled with grease.