Precautions For The Use Of Pet Feed Production Line
The full automatic pet feed production line is a process of forming pet feed ingredients. During the molding process, water is added in the form of steam to gelatinize the pet feed raw material starch, and the temperature is raised to 100 degrees Celsius -180 degrees Celsius. Because the pressure before extrusion is very large, the pressure is released instantly during extrusion, and the moisture rushes out of the pellets. The pet feed rapidly expands and foams, and the water evaporates. Therefore, pet feeds that have undergone the extruded manufacturing process generally have high nutritional value for good absorption. What are the precautions for the use of commercial twins screw extruder pet feed production line?
1. Long-term operation should be fixed on a cement foundation. If the working place is frequently changed, the industrial pet feed equipment and the motor should be installed on the base made of angle iron. If the dry dog feed equipment is powered by diesel, the power of the two should be matched. That is to say, the power of the diesel engine is slightly greater than the power of the industrial danimal feed equipment, and the pulley grooves of the two are consistent, and the outer end surface of the pulley is on the same plane.
2. After installation, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners, and tighten them if they are loose.
3. Check whether the belt tightness is appropriate and whether the motor shaft and the pet feed equipment shaft are parallel in the processing of the high quality pet feed making machine.
4. Before starting the pet good machine, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision in the shell, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction of the arrow on the machine, the motor and the powder machine Is the lubrication good?
5. Do not replace the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high to cause an explosion in the crushing chamber, or the speed is too low to affect the work efficiency.
6. After the crushing table is started, it will be idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and there will be no abnormal phenomena before feeding work.
7. Pay attention to the operation of pet feed equipment at all times during work. The feeding should be even to prevent blocking the car, and do not overload the car for a long time. If there is vibration, noise, excessive temperature of the bearing and the body, or spraying, etc. Phenomenon, you should stop for inspection immediately, and continue working after troubleshooting.
8. The crushed materials should be carefully checked to avoid accidents caused by hard objects such as copper, iron, and stones entering the crushing room.
9. In the working of the commercial animal feed making machinery, the operators should not wear gloves, and should stand on the side of the pet feed equipment when feeding to prevent rebound debris from hurting the face.
10. When it is blocked, it is strictly forbidden to forcibly feed or drag out the feed by hand or wooden stick.