Introduction of baby food production line
Babies are in a critical period of growth. In addition to breast milk, they also need other foods. In order to ensure the healthy growth and development of babies, food safety is very important, and its quality is the primary concern. Therefore, higher requirements are put forward for the processing of baby food.
In order to meet the requirements of baby food processing, the baby food production line came into being, which is specially developed and manufactured for the processing of baby food. Its appearance is a breakthrough in food processing and brings great convenience to the processing of baby food. , The processed products are safe and healthy, and the quality is guaranteed.
As shown in the figure, it is the Baby Food Production Line. The production line is based on past production experience, analyzed market demand, and uses the most advanced machine parts, carefully designed and built by a professional R&D team. Compared with the traditional method of making baby food, it has more advantages. The specific performance is as follows:
Advantages of baby food production line:
1. The main extruder adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, simple operation and high degree of automation.
2. The whole machine is made of stainless steel, which is clean and hygienic, sturdy and durable, and has a long service life.
3. The screw adopts a special process, which has the advantages of durability and high temperature resistance.
4. It has a wide range of applications. Different kinds of baby food can be made by changing molds or some raw materials.
5. The processed baby food is nutritious and healthy, the quality is guaranteed, and the baby can eat it with confidence.
Processing flow chart:
Flour mixing---squeezing and aerating---transporting---drying---cooling
Equipment list of baby food production line:
Mixer → screw conveyor → twin screw extruder → air conveyor → dryer → cooler
1. Mixer: Mix the raw materials with water and additives evenly.
2. Screw conveyor: it is used to transport the mixed raw materials to the extruder.
3. Twin-screw extruder: used to extrude raw materials into shape.
4. Air conveyor: convey the formed product to the dryer.
5. Dryer: remove the moisture on the surface of the product and dry the product.
6. Cooler: Cool the product for final packaging.
The raw materials are put into the mixer, and then the mixed ingredients are sent to the extruder feeder, and the extruded product is conveyed to the continuous rotary dryer through the air conveyor. The continuous rotary dryer has a heat exchanger with a gas burner, which can better heat the dried product, and the dried product is sent to the cooler for cooling, so as to obtain the final baby food.
The extruder is equipped with: a special cylindrical silo; a vibrating quantitative feeder with a hopper to feed the extrusion screw; an extrusion mechanism and cutting; an independent electric panel. These have brought great convenience to the processing of baby food.
The baby food machine uses rice, corn, beans and various grains as raw materials. Through extrusion, expansion, drying, crushing and mixing, it can produce a variety of baby foods, such as baby rice flour, sesame paste, soy milk powder, nutritional powder, etc. The production line can automatically complete all processes from feeding to the end, with simple and convenient operation and high production efficiency.
The baby food processing line adopts special advanced production technology. The final product has many advantages, comprehensive and balanced nutrition. Long-term consumption in daily life can enhance human health and supplement the nutrition needed by the baby's body without producing any fat accumulation. It can be eaten with confidence, and mothers don't have to worry about their children's health problems.
The above is the introduction to the relevant content of the Baby Food Production Line, which mainly introduces the characteristics and processing technology of the production line. I believe you have a certain understanding of this, and I hope it will be helpful to you.