What Are The Main Structural Characteristics Of The Twin Screw Extruder?
1. The main shaft of the double screw extruder is a combined structure, and the spare extension shaft can be adapted to the extruded processing of different raw materials. The model has novel design, compact structure and high production efficiency.
2. It can be equipped with an automatic feeding system. The feeder is a horizontal conveying screw controlled by a new type of switched reluctance speed motor in the world. The other end is connected with an extruder, and the output can be controlled by adjusting the feeding amount. Feed material and can effectively prevent material arching.
3. The cutting system, the separate cutting device is connected to the machine body easily and quickly, and the cutting head with variable speed can easily adjust the cutter and the gap between the cutter and the template. Different templates can be prepared according to the needs to ensure that all The required material diameter and length can produce products of different specifications and material shapes. Simple and convenient to use, stable transmission and low noise.
Corn flakes is a kind of fragile food. It is a nutritious and convenient food with grains as the basic raw material and processed by corn flake equipment into granular, flake or animal shapes. Let's take a look at the process flow and configuration of corn flakes equipment in detail! The outstanding feature of corn flake equipment is that it can produce rich complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber. At the same time, corn flakes breakfast cereals can fortify many trace elements, such as vitamin C and minerals, and can be added with cocoa and sugar, such as honey. , Maltose, etc. After adding coffee, milk, yogurt or functional drinks, it can be eaten directly. Children can also eat breakfast cereals as sweet and crunchy snacks.
4. When using the corn flakes equipment, first turn it on for 1 minute-2 minutes, and then slowly add the raw materials to the feed inlet. When about a handful of raw materials can fill the ring groove of the screw shaft head, stop feeding and perform friction preheating. When the temperature of the standby head rises, the pressure in the machine cavity increases, and the nozzles start to spit, feed the material again. Since the temperature and pressure in the machine chamber have not yet reached the normal temperature, the feeding amount should be gradually increased.
5. The feeding should be continuous and even, and the material should be dry, otherwise it will easily cause the spiral groove to be blocked.
According to whether the number of extruder shafts is one or two, the extruder is divided into a single-screw extruder and a twin-screw extruder. With the development of science and technology and the increasing demand of various industries, the twin-screw extruder is fully playing its role in various industries due to its advantages and characteristics.