What Are The Characteristics Of The Nutrition Rice Production Line?
The nutritional rice production line is another innovative application of twin-screw extrusion technology. The production technology of Fortified Rice Kernels (FRK) extruder machine uses rice flour and corn flour as the main raw materials. At the same time, various nutrients necessary for human health, such as vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber, can be added in proportion. It is extruded and granulated out of the machine to produce nutritionally fortified rice. Nutrition rice production line processing technology not only retains the original ingredients of ordinary rice, but also supplements and strengthens the nutrients necessary for human health due to the loss of refined rice processing.
Production line composition of automatic nutrition rice making machine
Mixer→ Screw Conveyor → Double Screw Extruder → Vibration Feeder → Air Conveyor → Cooling Spreader → Dryer → Cooling Machine → Packing Machine
The features of Fortified Rice Kernels (FRK) extruder machine
1. Centralized control by touch screen, accurate and convenient.
2. The motor and the distribution box are directly connected to drive, with less energy loss.
3. Imported bearing set is adopted, with strong carrying capacity.
4. The barrel is equipped with a water injection device to better meet the requirements of raw materials and quality.
5. High-speed tool steel screw, hardness HRC≥62, long service life.
6. Building block type combined screw, can be combined freely according to different raw materials and products.
7. Linear bearing adjustment is safe, accurate and fast.
Features of low temperature dryer in the artificial rice making machine
1. Fully insulated box, hot circulating air, high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption.
2. Double pitch roller chain transmission, smooth transmission, no jamming.
3. Single-layer, three-layer, five-layer, and seven-layer ovens are available.
4. Extended type, reciprocating type and other structures for your choice.
5. Various heating methods: electricity, steam, oil/gas, biomass burner.