Dog food manufacturing machines are very important for quality dog treat
Material composition of dog treat.
Corn, dehydrated poultry meat, corn gluten, animal fat, poultry protein, poultry liver, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, soybean oil, fish oil, characterizations, flax husks and seeds, yeast extract (source of archaeologists) ), CL-boniness, taurine, hydrolyzed chitin product (source of gloominess), hydrolyzed cartilage product (source of mitochondrion), calendar extract (source of lute in) Ingredient analysis average: crude protein: 32%- Crude fat: 4%~12%-Crude ash: 6.3%-Crude fiber: 2.8%-Calcium 1.0%-Phosphorus: 0.85%
Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for pets. In order to ensure the survival, health, development, reproduction, heartbeat, blood circulation, gastrointestinal motility, muscle contraction and other activities of pets, a lot of energy is required, and 80% of these required energy is provided by carbohydrates of. The dog food made by our dog food manufacturing machine is rich in carbohydrates. Adult dogs require 10 grams of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight per day, and puppies require about 15.8 grams per kilogram of body weight.
Protein is an important source of pet body tissues and somatic cells. Protein plays a variety of functions such as conduction, transportation, support, protection and exercise. Proteins also play a role in catalysis, regulation and maintenance of life activities in pet life and physiological and metabolic activities. The dog food made by our dog treat machine enables the dog to quickly absorb protein.
Fat is an important component of pet body tissues. It is involved in almost all cell formation and repair. Pets contain fat in skin, bones, muscles, nerves, blood, and internal organs. The proportion of fat in pet dogs is as high as 10~20% of their body weight; Fat is the most important source of energy. Lack of fat will make the skin itchy, dandruff increased, rough and dry fur and ear infections, making domestic dogs dull and neurotic; while moderate intake of fat can stimulate appetite, make food more in line with their taste, and promote fat-soluble vitamins Absorption of A, D, E, K. The digestibility of fat in pet dogs is almost 100%. The fat requirement for adult dogs is 1.2 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, and 2.2 grams for growing dogs. Dog food made by dog food machines is rich in fat.
Minerals are another indispensable nutrient for pet dogs. It includes elements needed by the human body, such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, and iron. Minerals are important raw materials that constitute the collective organization of pet dogs, helping to regulate the acid-base balance in the body, muscle contraction, nerve response, etc.
Pet dogs are most likely to lack calcium and phosphorus. Deficiency can cause many bone diseases, such as rickets, rickets (puppies), osteoporosis (adults), and paralysis of postpartum bitches. Unbalanced calcium and phosphorus ratios can also cause leg problems (leg lameness, etc.).
Generally, pet food lacks sodium and chlorine, so a small amount of salt is needed in dog food (electrolytes, potassium, sodium, and trace elements are indispensable. Iron deficiency will cause anemia; zinc deficiency will cause dermal development and dermatitis; manganese deficiency bone development Bad, thick legs; selenium deficiency muscle weakness; iodine deficiency will affect the synthesis of neurotoxin.
Vitamins are a kind of low-molecular organic compounds that are necessary for pet body metabolism and require very little. The body is generally not able to synthesize. They mainly rely on pet food to provide dog food. Except for a few vitamins, most of them are required in dogs. Added in the grain. They do not provide energy, nor are they structural components of the body, but they are absolutely indispensable in the diet. For example, long-term lack or insufficiency of certain vitamins can cause metabolic disturbances and pathological conditions to form vitamin deficiencies.Rich in vitamins is one of the biggest features of our dog food making machine.
Water: Water is an important condition for humans and animals (including all living things) to survive. Water can transport various substances necessary for life and eliminate unwanted metabolites in the body; promote all chemical reactions in the body; regulate body temperature through unconscious evaporation of water and sweat secretion to regulate body temperature; joint synovial fluid, respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract The mucus of the tract has a good lubricating effect. The tears can prevent the eyes from drying out, and the saliva is helpful for moistening the pharynx and swallowing food.
Dog food made with dog food manufacturing machines can make the most of these materials and maintain nutrition.
Why dogs eat food made by dog treat machine?
This is mainly for pet dogs who still stay on the "table food". Because pet dogs have their own nutritional needs and dietary safety habits, however, many pet lovers are still in a backward state of feeding leftovers from the dog table, even if they are ahead of their consciousness, there are still some chicken livers and duck livers. Prepare some leftovers, leftovers, etc. for feeding. Among them, in addition to the actual economic factors, there are many reasons for the lack of pet food safety and the concept of pet nutrition. Because of this, the pet dogs around us are constantly threatened by health. People always think smartly that what they love is what their pets like, and what they like is what their pets like. In fact, this is not the case at all. Humans are a kind of advanced omnivorous animals, and dogs were originally pure carnivorous animals. After nearly 10,000 years of human domestication, they became carnivorous omnivores. The intestines of pet dogs are also relatively Short, only 3 to 4 times that of the body, it is not easy to digest too many carbohydrates, and it is easier to absorb meat nutrients. The sense of smell of pet dogs is extremely sensitive, the taste buds are basically one sixth of humans, and the sense of taste is generally underdeveloped. We humans like to chew slowly and taste carefully, and pet dogs always use their jaws to quickly shred food and then swallow it whole. There is no "taste" process like humans. These are very different from our humanity.
The benefits of dog treat maker producing dog food.
1. Each dog food is designed by a professional pet nutritionist according to the dog's own physiological and nutritional needs. It contains the necessary protein, vitamins, minerals, etc. for the dog, which is highly targeted and targeted. The advantages of comprehensive science and balanced nutrition;
2. Any kind of dog food contains nutrients for improving the immunity of dogs, which can greatly improve the disease resistance of pet dogs, not easy to get sick, and extend the life of pet dogs;
3. Generally, dog food has the advantages of low moisture content, easy storage, and not easy to deteriorate. It can ensure the food safety of pets and avoid various diseases caused by pets due to eating expired, moldy, and spoiled food;
4. Dog food packaging specifications are varied, simple to use, easy to carry, can meet the pets can eat the best food in different environments, can also save the pet owner a lot of time to cook food for pets;
All this tells us that pet dogs have completely different nutritional requirements from our humans. Therefore, we cannot use human nutritional needs to choose food for pet dogs. Instead, we must consult a professional pet nutritionist or veterinarian. Under the guidance of, provide scientific professional dog food for pets.
Precautions for feeding dogs dog food made by dog biscuit maker.
1. General dogs, basically with long teeth, can eat hard dog food, and small dogs such as Chihuahuas do not have to eat for about 2 months.
2. For large and medium-sized dogs, it is usually not necessary to soak after 3 months, and it is completely hard for dogs after 4 months; in addition, due to differences in dogs, individual dogs stop eating soft dog food Will take longer. In short, just let the dog's stomach go smoothly.
3. Hard dog food is more beneficial to dog teeth, hardness is very good for dental health, it can prevent the occurrence of oral diseases such as bad breath and periodontitis in dogs, and can also alleviate the discomfort of long teeth period to a certain extent. .
Method of choosing
1. The high-quality dog food has a protein content of 21-24%, a fat content of 8%-16%, moisture of 10%, fiber of 3%-4%, omega 3 of 0.5, omega 6 of 3, and calcium as 1.5. Phosphorus is 1.1. The high-quality dog food is beautifully packaged and the packaging used is a specially designed and manufactured moisture-proof bag. Low-grade dog food is generally packaged in plastic or Craft paper for further cost savings, which is easy to deteriorate the dog food.
2. After opening the bag, the high-quality dog food can ask about the natural fragrance, which will cause the appetite. The low-grade dog food generally uses chemical additives, so after the bag is opened, it has a pungent taste, such as a strong flavor.
3. The high-grade dog food has full grains, dark and even color, and the oily feeling is from the inside out. Most low-grade dog foods have uneven particles, light color and unevenness due to the production process and raw materials. In order to make the dog food look more popular, some manufacturers apply a layer of oil and pigment on the surface of the dog food.
4. High quality contains high nutrients, and is very easy for dogs to absorb, so each feeding amount does not need to be much, this can be seen in the dosage table of each dog food packaging bag, and make corresponding comparisons.
5. Dogs with better attainability prefer to eat.
6. Dog stools are moderately soft and hard, and it is better to have less stool and odor.
7. After eating, the dog did not appear to gain weight or lose weight.
8. Dogs will not have itchy, dry, degenerated hair loss or hair loss after eating.
10. There will be no growth stagnation after consumption.
11. There will be no lesions caused by lack of vitamins and trace elements, which is ignored by most feeders.Our dog food making machines all meet the above requirements for dog food.