Do You Know How To Use Pet Feed Production Equipment Correctly?
With the continuous progress and development of society. More and more automatic pet feed production lines are used. So do you know the correct use of industrial pet feed making equipment? Below, Loyal will explain to you the correct use of full automatic pet food making equipment:
1. Pet feed production line should be fixed on the concrete floor for long-term operation.
2. After installing the pet food processing equipment, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners. And tighten them if they are loose.
3. Check whether the belt tightness is appropriate and whether the motor shaft and the dog food making machine shaft are parallel.
4. Before starting the pet food manufacturing equipment, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are flexible and reliable. Whether there is any collision in the shell. And whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the machine. Whether the powder extractor is well lubricated.
5. Do not change the belt pulley casually. In case the speed is too high and the crushing chamber explodes. Or the speed is too low to affect the work efficiency.
6. After the crushing table is started, run idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then feed the material after there is no abnormal phenomenon.
7. Pay attention to the operation of dog food manufacturing process at all times during work. Feeding must be even to prevent blockage. Do not run overloaded for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, excessive temperature of the bearings and the body, and spraying outwards, etc., Stop for inspection immediately and continue working after troubleshooting.
8. The crushed materials should be carefully inspected to avoid accidents caused by hard objects such as copper, iron, and stones entering the crushing room.
9. Operators should not wear gloves. They should stand on the side of the pet feed equipment when feeding to prevent rebound debris from hurting the face.
10. When it is blocked, it is strictly forbidden to forcibly feed or drag out the feed by hand or wooden stick.