Analysis Of Common Failures Of Twin Screw Extruder
With the continuous progress and development of society. The use of puffed food machinery is also increasing. Due to the needs of major supermarkets, the amount of puffing snacks machines in the factory needs to be processed is very large. And it also causes it to take a long time to run. This will cause various failure problems. Now Loyal will explain to you the common failure problems and solutions of the double screw extruder machine:
Reasons For Spraying Of Twin Screw Extruder
(1) The feeding port of the twin screw extruder machine is not smooth;
(2) The direct steam of the double screw extruder is too large;
(3) The feed of the industrial double screw extruder decreases instantly;
(4)The high material level alarm of the countercurrent dryer will stop the feed auger chain of the automatic twin screw extruder machine;
(1) The direct steam valve of the full automatic double screw extruder machine must be closed on the computer or on-site before the extruder spray material, and exit the cone die.
(2) Analyze the cause of the spray material and deal with it;
(3) Eliminate the cause of the failure and clean up the material accumulation at the feeding outlet
(4) Unlock the power transmission extruder to start production
The Extruder Belt Slips
1. The driving belt of the extruder is too loose, causing slipping;
2. The load of the extruder is too large (large feed volume, small steam supply volume, poor discharge of cone die, etc.)
(1) If the slippage is caused by the loose belt, stop the extruder, lock the motor breakpoint and contact the machine to tighten the belt.
(2) If the load is too large and the belt slips. If the belt slips severely, first exit the cone die, close the steam valve, reduce the feeding volume of the twin screw extruder machine. And it adjusts the feeding when the current of the extruder drops to the normal current. When entering the mold, pay attention to the change of the motor current of the double screw extruder. After the injection is normal, slowly increase the feed volume and steam volume until the industrial twin screw extruder is fully loaded. If the belt slips slightly, adjust the amount of steam or feed. Generally adjust the amount of steam.