Industrial pasta production line conforms to the development of the times
When it comes to pasta, everyone is familiar with it. It is the type of staple loved by millions. Pasta is made from grain, one of the basic food groups in a healthy diet that also can include vegetables, fruits, fish, and poultry. It’s a good source of energy and can give you fiber, too, if it’s made from whole grain. That can help with stomach problems and may help lower cholesterol. Try some tagliatelle with wild mushrooms and truffle oil.
Have you ever wondered how pasta is produced? In the past, the production process of macaroni was relatively primitive. Nowadays, with the progress of society, there have been types of equipment dedicated to the production of pasta. In this article, detailed information concerning the Industrial Macaroni Pasta Production Line can be found as follows. That is being said, the entire Industrial Macaroni Pasta Production Line soundly meets all the requirements of all the production of kinds of pasta. Therefore, it can be stated firmly to be the best choice for producing pasta of all types.
As shown in the figure, the pasta production line has a beautiful appearance with a neat and compact structure. It is highly space-saving, therefore, very suitable for the production of small and medium-sized processing enterprises. Overall, Adopting this production line is possible to save abundant costs for food processing plants while bringing considerable economic benefits at the same time. Compared with the traditional pasta production process, this production line has many advantages, which means that the process is much more effective and the production efficiency is significantly improved.
Features of industrial macaroni production line:
1. Stable operation, shortened drying and processing time, energy-saving design, easy to clean and maintain.
2. It is versatile and has a wide range of applications, great flexibility in product shape conversion, capable of producing a variety of products.
3. Innovative processing method adopted, the food does not become swollen when going through the second extrusion, and the pasta produced is exceptionally palatable.
4. Using analog forming technology, automatic forming, and cutting, with a compact structure, convenient operation, low power consumption, and high output.
5. The equipment is made of stainless steel, and the screw is made of alloy steel with special technology, which ensures a more extended service time.
Process flow of macaroni production line:
Raw material preparation → mixing → extrusion molding → cooling → drying → frying → conveying → lifting → seasoning → packaging
Equipment configuration of macaroni pasta production line:
Flour mixer → extruder → cooler → dryer → automatic fryer → seasoning line → drum → packaging
1. Flour mixing machine: mix the main ingredients of flour, corn flour, rice flour, starch, etc. alone or with added additives, and mix a certain amount of water to mix well.
2. Extruder: Through extrusion and puffing, products with long strips, flakes, etc. can be produced, and products with different widths and thicknesses can be produced by changing the mold.
3. Cutting machine: cut off the strip-shaped semi-finished products extruded by the extruder.
4. Automatic fryer: There are two types of coal fryer and electric fryer, which can be purchased selectively according to specific conditions.
5. Seasoning line: There are octagonal tube, cylinder, lifting single drum, double drum seasoning line, after frying, the flavor seasoning is sprayed in the tube.
6. Packaging machine: vertical packaging machine or combined packaging machine, you can choose the appropriate packaging machine according to the needs of the product.
The pasta production equipment mainly uses potato starch, corn starch and flour as raw materials, and uses a unique extrusion molding process to produce pasta and macaroni of various shapes available in the market. The main product shapes include for instances, bow ties, shells, ribbons, tubes, bowls, and a lot more. The production method has successfully realized one entire production line for macaroni and pasta processing, significantly saving investment costs for manufacturers.
The Industrial Macaroni Pasta Production Line is based on past experience and has adopted the world's most advanced technology to develop and manufacture. The production line is reasonably designed, has a high degree of automation and precise control of extrusion parameters. The main engine is equipped with high and low pressure screws, which increases the use range of raw materials, reduces costs, improves product quality, and conforms to the development of the times.